8.18.2009

future.

sooo today I went on a run {for the first time in about a month} anyways, I decided some future endeavors I would like to strive for and obtain...

a. sometime in life I would love to sky dive.
b. someday I would love to say job description: CEO, mentor, friend.
c. I have always thought about taking over the family business....only time will tell!
d. I am going to take the GMAT, and take a crack at getting my MBA.
e. I am going to start {once again...as I did in highschool} an inspiration journal, which I'll most likely share on here too....this will probably be what I will achieve first on this list, but hey, a start is a start!
f. I am going to attempt to either draw, paint, or add a page in my inspiration journal everyday.

X. Erika Charlotte.

No comments:

Post a Comment